Golden Spike Experiment
- The publication is now available at Genome Biology.
- Download the raw *.CEL files described in the publication. This file is about 20 Mb in size.
- Download the 10 best expression summary datasets depicted in Figure 7F of the manuscript. These are R data files (use the "load" command to import them).
- Assignment of probe sets to clones and fold change values.
- R data file, containing a vector called "mapping.unique" with names = probe set names and values = fold changes, with "-1" depicting probe sets whose target RNAs were not spiked in ("empty"), and "-2" marking "mixed" probe sets.
- Probe set-to-clone mappings, in tab-delimited text and Excel file formats.
- Unix: Installation instructions for the "goldenspike" R package.
- R scripts for generating expression summary datasets and re-creating figure 7 from the manuscript.